The purpose of this course is to provide a better understanding of the different types of corrosion of metal alloys used in aeronautical equipment and to explore the usual protection processes.
The course lasts 5 days (30 hours) and includes:
- 10 lectures
- 2 sessions on parts for corroded elements
The course describes and analyzes the corrosion processes of metal alloys used in the construction of equipment, mainly in the case of aeronautical equipment, as well as the appropriate protective processes.
This course is intended to make engineers and technicians aware of the problems of corrosion and maintenance of equipment in prolonged service.
It is intended in particular for technical/design staff (equipment design), equipment maintenance services and, in general, for anyone with technical or financial knowledge of the issues related to the use and preservation of these materials.
Lectures are very closely related to the personal experience of the speakers and are designed to allow an exchange of ideas and information with the learners.
Course level: Basic
Basic knowledge of metallurgy is useful.
The course is accessible to any technician or engineer with a good general education.
AIRBUS Central R & T - Materials Manager France
- Corrosion problems in the aviation industry
- Principles of corrosion and protection of materials
- Description and mechanisms of different types of corrosion
- Widespread corrosion
- Localized corrosion
- Corrosion under stress
- Critical examination of corroded parts
- Corrosion in production
- Anti-corrosive resources
- Surface treatment and protection
- Protective paint
- Corrosion and hot oxidation of metal alloys
- Mechanisms of hot corrosion
- Methods of protection; thermochemical coating and assembly techniques
Scheduled in French:
PARIS: NEXT DATE - PLEASE CONSULT US
For the English realization, please, consult us.
€2,290 excluding tax (20% VAT)