Behaviour of materials in response to dynamic stresses
This course provides a better understanding of the phenomena involved in the behavior of materials at high deformation rates.
The course lasts 6 days (36 hours) and includes two modules of three days.
The course describes and analyzes the dynamic behavior of materials at high stress rates.
It aims to familiarize engineers and technical/design staff with the behavioral changes of materials under this particular stress rate.
Lectures are very closely related to the personal experience of the speakers and include a "virtual" laboratory visit allowing learners to become familiar with testing methods and dynamic structure calculations.
Course level: Advanced
Learners must have a basic knowledge of material resistance.
Engineer, Materials Expert at the DGA.
- Transmission of transient stresses
- Plasticity in dynamics of metallic materials
- Role of microstructure and laws of behavior
- Rheology in polymer dynamics
- Role of macromolecular structure and network arrangement
- Mechanics of material fracture under dynamic stress
- Critical analysis of test methods - measured characteristics
- Introduction of dynamic behavior laws in the calculation codes
- Case studies
Scheduled in French:
PARIS: 1st part: 2 to 4 November 2020
PARIS: 2nd part: 7 to 9 December 2020
For the English realization, please, consult us.
€2,500 excluding tax (20% VAT)