This training is dedicated to system engineers, system architects or project managers, who are involved in the engineering of complex systems. They will better:
- Understand engineering tasks and their objectives
- Know the corresponding processes and their operation
- Evaluate the benefits of using requirements for engineering and Validation & Verification activities
The training lasts 3 days (18 hours) and includes:
- Presentations about the state of the art, illustrated through industrial case studies
- Practical exercises
- Presentation of existing tools
This training aims at covering the entire development cycle of a system, while focusing on key activities related to requirements and Verification&Validation.
It relies on existing international standards for system engineering, and their operational refinement for the aerospace industry.
A large part of the training is dedicated to getting a practical understanding of the concepts through exercises, on a case study developed throughout the three days.
Training level: Basic
A first experience in engineering project is necessary to take the most benefits of this training.
Owner At CollESys
Collaborative Engineering of Systems.
- Introduction to System Engineering
- System Life-Cycle
- Notion of process
- Overview of international standards
- Relationships with project management
- Requirements Engineering
- From customer needs to stakeholder requirements
- Production of system requirements
- Allocation, refinement and derivation
- Applicable methods (functional analysis, modelling)
- Verification & Validation
- Objectives of V & V
- Requirements V & V
- Design Verification and Product Validation
- V & V strategy
- V&V means
- Management of requirements and V & V
- Management processes
- Setup and exploitation of traceability
- Change management
- Presentation of the main tools, including IBM Doors
- Demonstration and case study
- A case study, developed using SysML, will help illustrating the concepts presented in the training
Scheduled in French:
TOULOUSE : Next date - please consult us
For the English realization, please, consult us.
€1,470 excluding tax (20% VAT)