Leadership and decision-making
The aim of the course us to enable participants to take the role of decision-maker in different situations. It focuses on leadership, decision-making, the decision-making process and how this process is experienced by the decision-maker.
The course offers:
-An exploration of the notions of power, authority and leadership
-Awareness of how everyone defines leadership and the impact it has on each other's relationships
-A focus on listening, trust and control
-An understanding of free speech and live emotions
-An improved ability to make individual and collective decisions
-An awareness that the making of a decision is often more important than the decision itself
-An understanding and assimilation of the decision-making process
-An awareness of how a situation that requires a decision plays out and what it says about us
The course lasts 2 days (14 hours).
It is based on concrete situations and theoretical summaries of:
-Becoming aware of your talents and your ability to lead
-Knowing how to make choices based on understanding and analysis of the situation, within the framework of a defined end goal using appropriate and managed processes
-Knowing how to communicate and following up on your choices and learning from them.
This course is intended for anyone in a position of responsibility (managers, supervisors, project managers) who lead teams or organizations and face choices in normal or crisis situations.
Patrick DESJARDINS :
Executive Coach HEC. Trainer. Facilitator IEP Lyon, HEC, EDHEC Paris, IRIS SUP and with private or institutional French or overseas contributors (SGDSN, Ministry of National Education, Higher Education, Ministry of Arms, etc.)
- Summary of the framework and methodology
- Attempt a definition: scenario
- Leadership exercise: photo language
- How to identify the characteristics of leadership
- Themes of authority, listening, communication, trust and control
- Assuming leadership in project management
- Preparing the day for decision-making
- Exercise on how a manager feels when faced with a decision
- Testimony about facing difficult decision-making
- Group exercise on decision-making
- Analysis of the phases of the decision-making process
- Individual exercise on a specific case
- Cognitive biases
- Exercise on the necessary resources
- Exercise on the importance of emotions, rationality and intuition in decision-making based on a case study
- Anchoring and feedback
Scheduled in French:
TOULOUSE : NEXT DATE - PLEASE CONSULT US
For the English realization, please, consult us.
€980 excluding tax (20% VAT)