This course allows companies and administrations to gain an understanding of the applications of drones in civil, as well as the related costs, benefits and new regulations. In particular, there will be a look at the most current technical advances, regulatory requirements, and the main players within the chain of values.
The course lasts 3 days (20 hours) and will be theory-based, supported by a physical presentation of a fixed-wing drone and a rotary-wing drone. There will be a look at methods used to implement this innovation within an organization and with a focus on the processing and utilization of data.
The course is intended to provide knowledge of the different types of drones (planes, helicopters), their performance capabilities, limits and how they are integrated into an industrial process.There will be a focus on the responsibilities of the contractors/clients within the current regulations (order "aircraft" and order "space" and drones legislation), the latest developments of the manufacturing market, and services. There will be a discussion on safety elements regarding the conduct of tests and of the technical and financial aspects of preparing an invitation to tender.
Course level: Basic
Basic scientific and financial knowledge is desirable.
President of Dronea, operator of drones for the industry
Author of: " Les drones : Fonctionnement, Télépilotage, Applications, Réglementation ", publisher: Eyrolles.
Ile de France region representative for the Fédération Professionnelle du Drone Civil (Professional Federation of Civil Drones).
- General knowledge of civil drones (planes, helicopters, multirotors)
- Their various applications
- Components: airframe, engine and engine equipment, payload, control station, radio links
- Technical or meteorological limitations
- Data processing
- Outdoor demonstration (weather permitting)
- Laws: Decrees of 17/12/2015 and Drone Legislation and European regulations
- Obligations of the Operator and the Client/Contractor
- Categories of drone
- Operational scenarios
- Remote pilot devices
- Regulatory documents
- Operations Security
- System security equipment
- Emergency procedures
- Third-party on-ground protection equipment
- Human factors
- The manufacturing market:
- Series drones
- Amateur constructions
- Software programs
- Anti-drone systems
- Operator and services market
- Numbers, locations, means
- Services provided and the evolution thereof
- Benefits for clients/contractors
- Installation methods
- Value creation
- Cost elements
Schedulded in French:
PARIS : 9 to 11 March 2021
For the English realization, please, consult us.
€1,780 excluding tax (20% VAT)