Satellite based positioning systems ''GPS'' - ''EGNOS'' - ''GALILEO''
To provide a technical knowledge useful to design and use applications based on GNSS systems (GPS, GALILEO, GLONASS and EGNOS).
The course lasts 4 days (24 hours).
The presentation are dedicated to GNSS user needs .The course aim is to acquire a good comprehension of the technical characteristics of the Satellites Navigation Systems. It also highlights the critical points for an optimal use of these position means in the civil and military professional applications.
Level: Basic signal processing knowledge
Embedded computer systems engineer at the DGA.
- Origins and characteristics of GPS
- Technologies used in radio navigation
- Description of the GPS: principle, architecture, basic functioning notions
- Functioning of GPS
- GPS signals characteristics (structures, messages, radio frequency aspects)
- Receivers: Detailed Functionalities and architecture
- Position computation methods
- GPS/GALILEO/EGNOS receivers performances
- Signal processing performances
- Test methods
- Interferences mitigation methods
- Behavior under degraded environment (Dynamics, Interferences, poor signal reception conditions)
- Deferential GPS applications
- Measurement Error description
- Differential Correction methods
- Real time Kinematic and post treatment technics
- Aeronautical applications
- Current and future GNSS regulation
- Integrity monitoring needs and methods
- GNSS coupled with other sensors systems
- GALILEO program
- The program development schedule
- Services and signal characteristics
- Receivers Performances
- Current and future evolution of the Satellite Positioning Systems
Scheduled in French:
PARIS: AED 049.1: 15 to 18 March 2021
PARIS: AED 049.2: 15 to 18 November 2021
For the English realization, please, consult us.
€2,460 excluding tax (20% VAT)