Introduction to on-board systems
Fuel system, electric system, hydraulic system, air conditioning
This training period deals with aircraft on-board system architectures: electrical, hydraulic, air conditioning, oxygen, de-icing and fuel systems as well as their main components.
The course lasts 1 day (7 hours)
This training period is dedicated to engineers and technicians who want to know about basic functions of the systems, their architectures and components.
The speaker ensures an easy understanding of the various domains.
The slides are well illustrated.
This training period is dedicated to engineers and technicians.
Concept and System Architect in DGA (France),
Former head of Simulations and Advanced air system design,
Temporary teacher in aircraft design since 1992.
- Air conditioning system
- Temperature and pressure management
- Boot-strap system with water removal
- Engine bleed
- Regulation valve
- Heat exchangers
- De-icing system
- Ice induced risks, trials
- Systems : on wings, air intake, probes
- De-mist system
- Oxygen system
- Ways to produce oxygen (OBOGS, …)
- Wxygen mask
- Fuel tank inerting
- Water system
- Storage, distribution
- Electrical system
- Pros and cons of several networks,
- Fix frequency generator
- Various schemes: architectures, generations and distributions of several aircraft
- Localisation of components, battery, external lights, evolution for a " fully electrical " aircraftH
- Hydraulic system
- Pros and cons of hydraulic energy
- Usual pressures
- Types of fluids
- Usual architecture
- Actuator, tank, filters, pumps, accumulator
- Rigid and soft ducts and connections
- Redundancy principles
- Fire detection system
- Temperature detector, smoke, …
- Fuel system
- Tank, surge tank, gauges, fuel dump valve
- System scheme
- Types of pumps
- Centrifugal pumps
- Heat exchangers
- Types of fuels
- Low and high temperature constraints
Scheduled in French:
PARIS: 21 January 2021
For the English realization, please, consult us.
€590 excluding tax (20% VAT)