The linear servo systems
Training aimed at giving auditors the basics of the servo systems theory and above all their implementation on various more or less complex models.
The course lasts 3 days of training (18 hours).
This internship includes three phases:
- Phase 1: Initial training of 2 days at ISAE-SUPAERO (Toulouse)
- Phase 2: Distance learning (realization of TP Matlab/Simulink) corresponding to a volume of 2 days, spread over a period of 3 weeks.
- Phase 3: Exchanges around a standard solution, assessment of the internship: 1 day (Toulouse).
Training dedicated to people who wish to learn or improve their knowledge about linear servo systems, focusing more on the practical aspects of settings and implementation rather than addressing their theoretical aspects. These aspects will be dealt with keeping in mind the comprehension of the physical side of the phenomena.
Level: Basic knowledge
Training accessible to all, an engineer or a technician, however, knowledge about Laplace transforms and Harmonic Analysis would be a plus.
Automation teacher - ISAE-SUPAERO
Director of Engineering Training at ISAE-SUPAERO.
- The concept of dynamical systems
- Transfer function, State space representation
- Frequency representation
- Bode, Black, Nyquist
- 1st and 2nd order systems
- Introduction to Matlab (CAD)
- Concept of servo systems
- Stability of servo systems
- Precision of servo systems
Phase 2 (every week: sending files to facilitators and exchanges (forum))
- Synthesis of control laws
- Analysis of the various compromises
- Synthesis by frequential approach
- Synthesis by status and output feedback
- Case studies
-Return on the points of difficulties
- Return on the case study
Scheduled in French:
TOULOUSE: Phase 1: 25 and 26 May 2021
TOULOUSE: Phase 3: 21 June 2021
For the English realization, please, consult us.
€2,310 excluding tax (20% VAT)