This training will provide learners with an overview of manufacturing processes, properties and the uses of explosives.
The course lasts 5 days (30 hours) and includes:
- 15 x 1.5-hours lectures
- 1 day in a factory
To provide learners with objective and comprehensive information on the problems of manufacturing and using explosives, their properties and their usage.
This training can be supplemented by courses DET 001 "Detonics of explosive systems - bases and methods of application", DET 005 "Improvement in pyrotechnic safety and powder magazines", DET 007 "Applied pyrotechnics".
Course level: Advanced
ENSI-level engineers with good knowledge in organic chemistry and general chemistry (kinetics of reactions).
Product Manager, EURENCO
- The theory of explosion
- Summary of explosive phenomena and explosive substances
- The theory of nitration
- Methods of synthesis and characterization of basic explosive molecules
- Explosive compositions and manufacturing methods
- Industrial explosives
- Primary explosives
- Military explosives
- Vulnerability of ammunition
- Analysis of the current situation and needs
- The solutions available in the domain of military heads
- Expected improvements
- Security rules and their constraints
Scheduled in French:
PARIS: 27 September to 1er October 2021
For the English realization, please, consult us.
€2,540 excluding tax (20% VAT)