Energy source materials for defense applications
This course aims to provide basic information on solid propellants, propellant powders and explosives for military use.
The course lasts 4 days (26 hours) and includes:
- 3 days in Paris
- A day at the Centre de Recherche du Bouchet (Bouchet Center for Research).
The course is intended for engineers, senior technicians, assessors, inspectors (classified installations, work, transport, etc.) whose work involves explosives, ammunition or missiles and who wish to acquire precise and basic information on energy source defense materials for use in the composition of weapons systems.
Course level: Basic
Polymer Chemistry and Energy Materials Formulation.
- Basic knowledge
- The main categories of energy source materials in use
- Their performance and safety characteristics
- Their behaviors in terms of vulnerability
- Manufacturing schema
- Interior ballistics and detonics
- Basic explosive substances
- Energy source materials for defense applications
- Engines - Solid propellant rocket
- Solid propellant gas generators
- Ammunition propulsion by propellant powders
- Destruction of targets by high explosives
- Research of new energy source materials
- New explosive molecules
- New energy source materials
- Prevention of accidental explosions (production, storage, transport, employment)
- Aging and the principle of service life
Scheduled in French:
PARIS: 6 to 9 December 2021
For the English realization, please, consult us.
€1,660 excluding tax (20% VAT)