Introduction to pyrotechnic safety
This training introduces the basics of pyrotechnic hazards. It enables participants (non-pyrotechnicians or beginners to the profession) to understand the dangers of explosive materials and items. It introduces the methods of risk control developed for pyrotechnic safety.
The course lasts 3 days (20 hours) and includes:
- 2 days in Paris (lectures, films)
- 1 day at a pyrotechnic testing center in the Paris area (visit to the safety and demo laboratory)
To provide an overview of the risk control methods developed in the pyrotechnic field to prevent explosions and/or reduce their effects.
To gain an understanding of:
- the hazard presented by accidental reactions of explosive substances (decomposition methods, effects of reactions, risk classification, accidentology)
- the safety rules set out by regulations (work, environment and transport).
The course includes lectures, film screenings, facility tours and a demonstration of the pyrotechnic effects of explosive substances in a specialized testing center.
Course level: Basic
ENSI-level engineers, senior administrative staff, senior tech degree-level technicians.
Expert in Pyrotechnic Safety at SME Environment*
- Presentation on pyrotechnic risks
- Examination of accidentology
- The various modes of decomposition of explosive substances (combustion, explosion, detonation, etc.)
- The effects of the reactions of materials and pyrotechnic items (overpressure, heat flow, projections, toxic, etc.)
- Tests and criteria for risk classification
- Regulation of pyrotechnic safety
- Introduction to pyrotechnic accident prevention methods (risk analysis, Pyrotechnic Work Safety Studies, etc.)
- Aspects of occupational safety regulation in pyrotechnic establishments
- Aspects of regulations regarding the transport of explosive substances and items
- A look at regulatory changes with the implementation of Decree 2013-973 and related decrees
Scheduled in French:
PARIS: 9 to 11 March 2021
For the English realization, please, consult us.
€1,480 excluding tax (20% VAT)