Product lifecycle management in the digital age
The course will help learners to:
- Understand the issues addressed by PLM in the design, development and support of industrial products
- Understand how the PLM is an essential part of the implementation of the digital in the value chain of product design: linked to Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, the factory of the future, etc.
- Examine the impacts of the digital on PLM: Internet of Things (IoT), Analytics, etc.
It aims at both providing knowledge about Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), the impact of the digital on PLM and where PLM sits in industrial digitization projects.
The course lasts 2 days (14 hours) and includes :
- A theoretical overview
- Interactive exercises to test understanding and knowledge
The course focuses on Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), which is a major theme for all companies that are developing complex products today.
The aim of the course is to alternate theoretical presentation with interactive exercises to test learners' understanding and the knowledge acquired.
The challenge of the course is learners' understanding of the problems that can be encountered by manufacturers during the implementation of PLM projects as well as their ability to recognize and apply good practices.
Course level: Basic/Advanced
This course is for:
- Managerial personnel involved in the implementation of a PLM project or reflecting on the opportunity to change all or part of the development activities of their company or one of its units in the context of digitalization.
- Anyone working on a research or development project needing a clear vision of their entire PLM project, with a focus on the impacts and opportunities of digitization.
Yannick GOURDON :
Senior Manager - Mews Partners Supaero engineer, more than 15 years experience in PLM projects and digital continuity, for aeronautics, space, naval, electronics
Jean-Baptiste DIDIOT :
Associate Partner - Mews Partners
- What is PLM ?
- Context and industrial challenges
- Life Cycle and Concurrent Engineering
- Technical data
- Management systems
- Definition of PLM
- Functional coverage of PLM
- Organization of data
- Management of documents and articles
- Management of nomenclature
- Diversity management
- Configuration management
- Systems engineering
- Digital mockups, virtual and augmented reality
- Multi-business collaboration and extended enterprise
- Hardware and Software Integration
- PLM and Digital
- New frontiers of PLM
- Impact on Architectures
- Impact on organization,
- New information management: IoT, Big Data
- Central source of technical information for new technologies: Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, Smart Factory
Scheduled in French:
PARIS: 23 and 24 November 2021
For the English realization, please, consult us.
€1,030 excluding tax (20% VAT)