To initiate itself with the principles and the techniques of systems safety and risk management.
The training course lasts 5 days (30 hours) and comprises:
- Lectures of 1 hours 30 to 3 hours
- Many examples and exercises of application (25 % of the duration of the training course)
- Several application sessions of directed work
This training course aims to expose the principles and some methods, used to analyze and manage the systems safety and to implement risk management.
Concrete examples are selected, inter alia, in the fields of space, aeronautical and nuclear industries, but it is not required for the listeners to have any particular knowledge in these domains. The different sessions are hosted by specialists in industry and administration representatives.
The training course must allow exchanges of views and experience.
The training course is opened with any engineer. It is desirable to have some knowledge of probabilities calculation, functional analysis, as well as a professional experience of a few years.
Statistics and Risk Management
- Elements of governance of the risk
- Preliminary terminology and concepts on the risks
- Safety of an activity, safety of a mission, safety of a system, definition of the safety objectives
- Quantitative and qualitative safety analysis
- Inductive method:
- Global (Hazard and) Risk Analysis (GRA)
- Deductive method:
- Fault Tree Analysis (FTA), symbolism, mathematical treatment
- Inductive method:
- Digital safety
- Cyber-security and digital security
- Dependability of digital systems
- Process of optimization of safety construction with regard to dependability objectives
- Interference with reliability, maintenance, the operational use and the training of the personnel: devices of warning, of alarm or prohibition
- Safety standards and regulations
- Data banks
- Data banks of incidents and accidents; data banks of failures of materials; failures of software; probabilities of human errors
- Methods of acquisition of the data – Relation with the maintenance and the reliability
- Examples of application
- Safety studies in the nuclear field
- Safety studies of the information processing systems
- Construction of a Global Risks Analysis
Scheduled in French:
SYS 002.1 : 21 to 25 June 2021
SYS 002.2 : 15 au 19 november 2021
For the English realization, please, consult us.
€2,210 excluding tax (20% VAT)