From allowance to demonstration
To share the best reliability methods, tools and practices for the design and validation of mechanical and electronical systems.
The course lasts 3 days (24 hours) of training, including:
- 12 hours of lecture
- 12 hours on practical cases studies and exercises
This course is addressing designers and engineers having to specify and check the reliability of the electronical and mechanical systems. Practitioners will find operational methods and tools to guarantee the required reliability levels Theoretical lecture are followed by practical case studies.
Security and system dependability are developed in specific training “ SYS 002 ” and “ SYS 007 ”.
Course level: Basic
The equivalence of an engineering degree, with basis in statistics and probability are recommended to ensure a correct training assimilation.
Expert Engineer in applied statististics at RENAULT.
President of Quality Reliability technical section of S.I.A.
- Reliability Fundamentals and mathematical basis
- Concepts, definitions used for reliability and dependability management
- General management guidelines for reliability design and assessment
- Main reliability distributions Weibull, exponential, etc.)
- Graphical fit and estimation of reliability characteristics
- System reliability modelisation
- Functional modelisation (Series, redondant configurations )
- Dysfunctional modelisation reminds (FMECA, failure trees...)
- Availability evaluation and optimization, through reliability and maintainability association
- Electronical reliability
- Component failure mechanisms
- Reliability data basis
- Mechanical reliability forecaste
- Quantitative approaches: data basis exploitation, stress strenght method, Monte Carlo simulation…
- Case studies
- Experimental validation of mechanical and electyronical systems
- Type of reliability tests
- Accelerated tests
- Halt Tests
- Statistical test sizing and optimization
- Example of reliability program for civil planes development
Scheduled in French:
PARIS : 22 to 24 March 2021
For the English realization, please, consult us.
€1,590 excluding tax (20% VAT)