Model Based Safety Assessment (MBSA)
The purpose of this course is to provide trainees with the principles of the Model Based Safety Assessment (MBSA) and the ability to implement it.
The course lasts 4.5 days (26 hours) with:
- 11 h of lectures and examples application
- 12 h of tutorial classes and practical work
- 3 h of visit
The growing complexity of systems (mixing hardware and software) requires a System Engineering approach, and more particularly a model based approach for dependability, for both of industrial engineers and certification authorities.
The training course presents such an approach in an aeronautical frame, but relevant for a lot of domains (terrestrial, naval, spatial, missiles, drones,..).
The purpose of this course is to provide trainees with the principles of MBSA and the ability to implement this methodology with a tool in the frame of an industrial program.
The training course is addressed to any engineer who may need to improve or to specialize in a model based methodology for dependability or safety.
Knowledge of some System Engineering methods and safety analysis methods would be profitable.
Christophe FRAZZA :
Aeronautics & Defence Engineer, MBSA Expert.
- Round table
- Regulatory frame
- Presentation of ARP 4754a and ARP 4761
- Why modelling?
- When modelling?
- Link MBSE / MBSA
- Detailed modelling
- Presentation of a concrete modelling
- Validation and simulation
- Results: profits and limits
- Examples application
- Various domains: aeronautical, terrestrial, naval, …
- Visit of DGA Techniques Aéronautiques
- Tests egineering
- Investigations after accidents
- Tutorial classes
- Altarica language, presentation of a graphical tool
- Modelling rules
- Building basic components (framework)
- Practical work
- Application to a system from descriptive documents
- Modelling specification, realization and validation
- Collaborative work, configuration management
- Results analysis
- Process reminder
Scheduled in French:
TOULOUSE: March 29 to April 2, 2021
For the English realization, please, consult us.
€2,290 excluding tax (20% VAT)