Safety management system
Technical principles and tools applied to aircraft maintenance
In an ever-changing aviation environment, the need to manage safety has never been greater. This training aims to allow participants to learn the principles of the organized approach of a Safety Management System (SMS), its implementation in the context of aircraft maintenance: maximizing opportunities to continuously improve flight safety, accident prevention and risk mitigation.
The course lasts 2 days (14 hours)
This training presents the different pillars of a safety management system (SMS), the analysis tools used to carry out curative, preventive and predictive actions to analyze risks and minimize them in an aircraft maintenance organization. Risk models presentation (TEM, Bowtie, PEAR), event and system analysis methods, risk analysis processes (ERC, investigation), the LOSA Maintenance tool. Finally, this training also devotes time to analyze practical examples to apply all the tools that contribute to mastering the pillars of SMS.
Training level classification: Basic & advanced
Prerequisites: This course is aimed at flight safety practitioners, safety managers, compliance and quality monitoring managers, safety assessment group managers, aircraft maintenance safety analysts.
Christine ZYLAWSKI :
Risk Management, Maintenance Line Operations Safety Assessment & Human Factors Expert AIR FRANCE INDUSTRES. Fellow Member Royal Aeronautical Society (FRAeS).
- Introduction (training objectives, round-table)
- Industry outlook and aviation safety issues.
- Definitions and foundations.
- Regulatory framework.
- Safety Management System (SMS) principles (Safety policies and objectives, safety risk management, safety assurance, safety promotion).
- Human factors and SMS.
- Curative risk management techniques (investigations,).
- Proactive risk management techniques (risk models, the basics of event and systemic analysis methods for safety events, safety studies and change management, just culture, safety culture).
- Predictive risk management techniques (LOSA maintenance).
- Practical cases, case study.
Scheduled in French :
Toulouse : 27 and 28 May 2021
For the English realization, please, consult us.
€1 120 excluding tax (20% VAT)