Technologies, systems & data
The purpose of this training is to present a wide spectrum of issues and challenges linked to the connected vehicle. Different topics will be addresses using a practical use-case.
The training has a duration of 4 days (24 hours), each topic has a theoretical and a practical part.
The training addresses the following topics: from data travel to services, from data economics to new business models of the numeric world, from embedded systems in cars to systems of systems, from critical technologies used in connected cars to legal and ethical issues.
Niveau du stage : Basic
This training is dedicated to engineers, senior technicians in the field of computing sciences, electronics, telecoms or general purpose people having basis in ssytem engineering or data science. It can also be of interest for legal, economists or political sciences people that have good scientific basis.
Alain FILIPOWICZ :
Partnerships Innovation & Research
Continental Digital Services France
All trainers are from Continental Group.
This training is proposed in partnership with the SEE (french Société de l'Électricité, de l'Électronique et des Technologies de l'information et de la communication).
- Connected vehicle generals
- The different solutions (V2V, V2I, V2C, V2X connectivities…)
- Connect vehicles, why? Use-cases of connected vehicles
- System issues of the connected vehicle
- From embedded systems to data ecosystems: data economics
- Backend engineering (cloud, data, artificial intelligence, services, DevOps)
- Critical technologies
- Embedded systems of the connected vehicle
- Safety in a systems of systems
- Cybersecurity in the connected car ecosystem
- Legal issues: GDPR basics – application to the connected vehicle
- Ethics in the connected vehicle – citizen & society acceptance and social risks
Scheduled in French:
Toulouse : 8 to 11 February 2021
For the English realization, please, consult us.
€1980 excluding tax (20% VAT)