Open innovation: Dynamic strategy and practice
Strategies, Financing, Participants vs Positions and Human Factors
This course aims to present an extremely comprehensive overview of current advanced innovation processes, dealing with all aspects, such as the role of each participant and the best practices.
The course lasts 3 days (24 hours).
The purpose is to inculcate a state of mind or a culture in all participants and provide them with the tools to implement what they need to enrich them according to the specificities of local company/institution.
The course will briefly recap what is meant by innovation, value creation, the value chain and the entrepreneurial team. A summary of innovation models presents learners with innovation processes and methods and the impact of the digital age on all these methods.
The course focuses on human participation by describing its role, one of motivation and specific benefit.
Course level: Masters
Target audience: anyone working in value creation.
Florin Calin PAUN:
Deputy Director Industrial Innovation ONERA.
- Basic principles of innovation, strategies, tools
- Definition of innovation and examples of cultural specificities
- Entrepreneur - Intrapreneur - Program Manager
- TRL (definition, risks), value chain, examples
- Evolution of innovation models (from Schumpeter to Total Innovation Management -Xu)
- Current challenges and trends
- From the VDC to the value distribution tree and the "Mangrove Forest"
- Speed vs costs, collaborative innovation
- Questions, challenges; instruments, Chesbrough Open Innovation Funnel
- Technology Innovation Analysis: decision making and innovators
- Case Study: external vs. internal R&D, Marketing vs. Management
- Start-up and SME case study; Scientist vs. Entrepreneur vs. Angel Business vs. Venture Capital & Customers
- IP criticality
- How to better leverage the maturation of technology in order to innovate?
- Asymmetries and Compensation Tools (Stiglitz, Paun)
- Demand Readiness Level - DRL (Paun) vs TRL, a new tool for a Market Pull/TechPush approach
- Human Factors in the Innovation Process; "Mangrove Forest"
- Brief recap of human behavior and instincts (Veblen, T. Kahler, LPN)
- Participants and their involvement in TRL levels, new jobs and skills
- Introduction to the role of Innovation Portfolio Management, the value of IP rights and how to negotiate IP Transactions
- Case Studies - How to Build a Successful and Efficient Corporate Business Accelerator & Incubator
Scheduled in French :
PARIS : 6 to 8 April 2021
For the English realization, please, consult us.
€2,010 excluding tax (20% VAT)