Aviation drone law
To be familiar with the legal environment of the (recreational or professional) use of drones and the associated responsibilities.
The course lasts 3 hours (half day).
An introduction to aviation law exploring where to find the legislation that governs aviation activity, and offering an understanding of that legislation, its hierarchy and its scope of application, as well as the associated responsibilities.
Course level : Basic
Aude BROCAREL :
Legal Consultant & Aviation Law Expert.
- Introduction to the law
- The legal environment
- Standards and regulatory bodies
- Hierarchy and overlapping of standards
- The responsibility of aviation industry members
- organization of jurisdictional bodies
- mistakes and different responsibilities
- a look at unintentional crimes
- Case studies
Scheduled in French :
TOULOUSE: 17 May 2020
For the English realization, please, consult us.
€250 excluding tax (20% VAT)