Firing range tests
Organization and safety
This course will enable test program managers, test engineers and pyrotechnic test site managers to apply the rules and procedures necessary to ensure the safety of all people and property.
The course lasts 4 days (24 hours) and includes:
- A site visit
The course is intended for engineers, firing officers and test technicians who are required to set and negotiate test programs, as well as those responsible for preparing and conducting missile tests or implementing flying targets equipped with pyrotechnic devices.
Course level: Basic/Advanced
Engineers, ENSI-level officers, and senior tech degree-level technicians.
Prior completion of course DET 016 "Pyrotechnic Safety Studies" is desirable.
Pyrotechnical Safety Assistant to the weapons inspector for powders and explosives.
- Organization of tests - General information
- From the expression of need to the writing of the test order
- Safety summary (including pyrotechnic safety), preventive tools
- Different types of firing range tests (artillery, missiles)
- Safety provision studies
- Intrinsic safety of machines and materials and safety data sheets
- The test project (general organization)
- The Pyrotechnic Work Safety Study (preparation, realization, approval)
- Safeguarding, the firing safety gage and the pyrotechnic danger zones
- The "transport" study inside the pyrotechnic establishment
- The destruction and removal of pyrotechnic products
- Safety instructions and test orders
- Test preparation
- The implementation of pyrotechnic elements
- Ancillary activities in a pyrotechnic environment (measuring equipment, shooting equipment)
- Co-activity (multi-operator operations)
- Simultaneous preparations of tests on nearby sites
- Resources required
- Conducting the test
- Dealing with anomalies and incidents
- Shooting incidents and degraded situations covered or otherwise by the safety study
- Safeguarding and technical expertise after shooting
- Neutralization, the removal of pyrotechnic items or products in a degraded situation
Scheduled in French:
PARIS : 27 and 30 September 2022
For the English realization, please, consult us.
€2,420 excluding tax (20% VAT)