NAVIGATION, GUIDANCE AND CONTROL OF LAUNCHERS, BALLISTIC MISSILES AND SPACE VEHICLES
The training will deliver to the trainees the know-how for designing the flight control systems (navigation, guidance, control) of launchers, ballistic missiles and space vehicles.
The training lasts 5 days (30 hours) and contents :
- 9 half-days of teaching with examples and exercises
- A visit of the ARIANEGROUP facilities in Les Mureaux
Focussed on the flight control systems, the presentations allow the trainees to discover the requirements, the general architecture, the design methods, the achieved performances and their interactions with the other functions of the studied vehicles.
Master degree with good knowledge of matrices, automatic control, electronics, optimization, and signal processing and flight mechanics.
Charles VALLET :
“Ex Head of the “Flight control engineering” unit at Airbus Defence and Space, Les Mureaux”.
Other teachers will participate to the training.
- Theoretical aspects
- Design of the navigation algorithms and assessment of the navigation accuracy
- Presentation of the dynamic behavior models (aerodynamics, propulsion, bending and twisting of structures, sloshing of the liquid propellants) and of the environment models (gravity, winds). Modeling of the global dynamics
- Presentation of the GNC functional architecture
- Design of the guidance laws
- Design of the control laws with the stability analysis; analysis of the influence of the structural bending and of the propellant sloshing
- Design of the space rendezvous
- Influence of the main technical choices on the architecture the robustness and the operations
- Technological aspects
- Modeling and performances of the inertial sensors (accelerometers, gyro-meters) the star trackers, the radio-electrical sensors (GPS, GALILEO), the optical sensors
- Modeling and performances of the hydraulic and of the electrical actuators
- Launchers and ballistic missiles
- Space vehicles
- Reentry vehicles
Scheduled in French:
PARIS: 30 september to 4 october 2020
For the English realization, please, consult us.
1980,00 € HT (TVA 20%)