Maintenance of aeronautical systems
Technical and strategic aspects
Give trainees a good understanding of the latest maintenance repair and overhaul (mro) and support strategies and techniques used in aeronautics, processes, tools and trends.
The course lasts 5 days (30 hours) including:
- Presentations and case studies by experts
- One technical visit when in Franc
The course brings up and completes the knowledge of executives working in this area as manufacturer as operator or support. Latest techniques used when designing an aircraft and global environment evolution requires a new approach of MRO & support concepts in Aeronautics.
Lecturers are well-known professionals from major players in this area, both civil and military.
Cases studies will target airframe, engines, helicopters, equipment, avionics and systems.
Level: Good engineering background
Department of Defense
Chief of aeronautical staff naval
- MRO and support concepts and tools
- Maintenance Concepts
- Airworthiness environment
- Applied Reliability for Maintenance
- Use of Non Destructive Testing in Maintenance
- Integrated Logistic Support
- Maintenance Review Board, MSG, Optimization of a maintenance program
- MRO and Support key players strategy and implementation
- Aircraft, Engine, Equipment Manufacturers
- MRO companies
- Military air forces
Scheduled in French:
TOULOUSE AED 037.1: 24 to 28 June 2019
TOULOUSE AED 037.2: 25 to 29 November 2019
For the English realization, please, consult us.
€2,950 excluding tax (20% VAT)