New Certification Specifications (CS-25) flight & operations
Present and understand the CS-25 certification specifications related to Flight (subpart B) and Operating Limitations & Information (subpart G) as well as the related compliance demonstrations.
This course applies to engineers wishing to improve their regulatory knowledge in the flight area (performances, handling qualities) and associated domains (flight controls, operations).
Course duration is 3 days (21 hours).
CS-25 certification specifications, and their interpretation (Acceptable Means of Compliance, Guidance Material) will be reviewed while underlining the key requirements, salient compliance demonstrations, illustrated with examples (including flight test criteria) and lessons learnt.
Level: basic / improvement
Basic flight dynamic knowledge (performances, handling qualities).
This course may constitute a specialised complement to AED 066 course (focused on part 21 certification procedures & including CS- 25 general overview).
Graduate Aeronautics Engineer
Previous VP Airworthiness ATR
Previous Handling Qualities Teacher at French ENAC school.
- CS-25 Subpart B Flight
- Proof of compliance
- Stall speed
- Take off
- En route performances
- Handling qualities
- Controllability and manoeuvrability (longitudinal, lateral and directional)
- Minimum control speeds (VMC)
- Static stability (longitudinal, lateral and directional), dynamic stability
- Stalls: demonstration, stall characteristics, stall warning
- Ground handling characteristics (stability, taxiing)
- Buffeting, high-speed characteristics
- Out-of-trim characteristics
- CS-25 Subpart D Design & construction
- Flight controls (system aspects)
- Primary controls
- Slats and flaps
- Take-off warning system
- CS-25 Subpart G "Operating limitations & information"
- Operating limitations
- Weight and balance
- Flight envelope
- Aeroplane Flight Manual
Scheduled in French:
TOULOUSE: Cancelled - Upcoming date, please consult us.
For the English realization, please, consult us.
€1,280 excluding tax (20% VAT)