Certification Specifications (CS-25) avionics
Present and understand the CS-25 certification specifications related to Equipment (subpart F) as well as the related compliance demonstrations.
This course applies to engineers wishing to improve their regulatory knowledge in the on board avionics area.
Course duration is 2 days (12 hours).
CS-25 certification specifications and their interpretation (Acceptable Means of Compliance, Guidance Material) will be reviewed while underlining the key requirements, salient compliance demonstrations, illustrated with examples and lessons learnt.
Complementary specific regulations as well as recognized compliance standards (DO-178, DO-160 …) will also be presented and reviewed.
Level: Basic / Improvement
Basic avionics and/or on board equipment knowledge.
This course may constitute a specialised complement to AED 066 course (focused on part 21 certification procedures & including CS- 25 general overview).
Graduate Engineer, On board equipment DGA.
- CS-25 Subpart F "Equipment"
- General (§ 25.1301 à 25.1317)
- Instruments installation (§ 25.1321 à 25.1333)
- Electrical systems & equipment (§ 25.1351 à 25.1365)
- Lights (§25.1381 à 25.1403)
- Miscellaneous equipment (§ 25.1431, 25.1457, 25.1459, 25.1461)
- Specific regulation
- CS-ACNS, CS-AWO, Anti-collision (GPWS, ACAS), NAV…
- Recognized compliance standards
- DO-178, DO-160, DO-254, DO-200, DO-313…
- Practical case review
Scheduled in French:
TOULOUSE: 3 and 4 June 2019
For the English realization, please, consult us.
€1,050 excluding tax (20% VAT)