Initiation to aircraft techniques
The objective of this course is to give to technicians and engineers involved in aircraft techniques a comprehensive culture of aircraft techniques.
The course lasts 5 days (30 hours).
This course provides technicians and engineers with basic backgrounds in the main domains of aircraft techniques: aerodynamic, flight mechanics, loads, materials, structures, engines, avionic, and miscellaneous systems (fuel, air conditioning, and oxygen, hydraulic, electric).
Airworthiness requirements are introduced and detailed continuously through the course.
Accessible to all technicians and engineers
Aeronautic programme manager
Lecturer at ISAE-SUPAERO.
- Basic notions
- Flight principles
- Aerodynamic profiles, lift and drag
- Subsonic, transonic, supersonic
- Flight Mechanics
- Models and methods
- Longitudinal flight
- Lateral flight
- Application to standard manoeuvres
- Aircraft Loads
- Flight loads
- Ground loads
- Aircraft Materials
- Metallic materials
- Composite materials
- Static and fatigue strength
- Environment effects
- Aircraft Structures
- Fuselage structural design
- Wing box structural design
- Aircraft Engines
- Detailed analysis of turbojet
- Evolution of civil aircraft engines
- Aircraft Systems and Avionic
- Fuel system
- Miscellaneous systems: air conditioning, oxygen, hydraulic, electric
- Airworthiness Aspects
Scheduled in French:
PARIS: AED 102.1: 3 to 7 June 2019
TOULOUSE: AED 102.2: 25 to 29 November 2019
For the English realization, please, consult us.
€2,310 excluding tax (20% VAT)