Electrical processes: electrical design specification
This course is for those wishing to acquire knowledge in the area of electrical processes and the installation of harnesses and electrical wiring.
The course lasts 1 day (7 hours).
The aim of this course is to understand:
How the aircraft electrical design specification document is constituted?
Discussion on the electrical installation of harnesses
And the definition of electrical wiring.
Outline: training course itinerary
Outline from the trainer
Cabin architecture perimeter
Electrical installation and definition
Panel discussion: each learner has their say
Analysis of their needs and their knowledge in electricals.
- Support course with aids
- Photos of electrical installation of an aircraft
Overview of technical data management tools (CIRCE/SEE-XP)
Examination of A380 Model (3DXML)
- Examination of an electrical harness
TDD Technical Design Directive
SIRD System Installation Design Principle.
Course level: Basic
Prerequisites: Electrical generation and distribution of an aircraft
Intended for: Engineers and support technicians
Jean-François CLEMENT :
Cabin Architect - Electrical Installation and Definition
- Electrical processes
- Overview of the division of the industry and the different partners
- Aircraft structure
- Definitions: primary and secondary structures, electrical components (A/B/C brackets)
- Overview of electrical process
- Configuration Management/Installation
- Functional Definition/Manufacturing
- Systems and equipment
- SIRD/EIRD equipment and system requirements
- TRS /Sub-TRS configuration management
- ATA FIN-CI division
- ADAP-CI Manufacturing Division
- CI/LO/DS Aircraft Product Structure
- CIRCE electrical database
- Overview of various CIRCE (C/I/G/P) databases
- Functional definition
- Electrical processes, electrical wiring plans
- 2D schematic wiring plan design
- Electrical installation definition
- Electrical installation processes
- Division Map 929/928/923/924/927/925
- DMU (3D Model)
- DMU (SAM/GRM) procedure
- CIRCE-I Proptool
- Electrical installation rules
- CIRCE-G processing
- Aircraft efficiency calculation, wiring integration
- Milestone aircraft
- Identifying deviations
Scheduled in French:
TOULOUSE: Cancelled - Upcoming date, please consult us.
For the English realization, please, consult us.
€600 excluding tax (20% VAT)