Regulations for the hosting of a confidential defense information system
At the end of the training, the participants will have the information required to consider national regulations regarding classified defense information at the CONFIDENTIAL DEFENSE level.
The course lasts 1 day (7 hours).
An overview comprising:
- general principles and concepts
- the details of each of the technical and organizational themes
Each theme is punctuated by a question and answer session to answer participants' specific questions.
This training is aimed at IS and RSSI project managers who are required to host classified CONFIDENTIAL DEFENSE information.
The trainers are qualified computer engineers with extensive knowledge and practical experience of the regulation of information systems regarding classified CONFIDENTIAL DEFENSE information.
The course is "intra-company" oriented to enable participants to explore their specific issues in complete confidentiality.
However, it can still be delivered on an inter-company basis. As such, the facilitator will summarize the context to the participants for the Q&A sessions.
- 1. Recap of the basics
- National regulation
- The different security measures
- 2. Major principles
- General principles (IGI 1300 and II 900)
- Additional: safety zones and operating mode
- 3. Responsibilities and security processes
- Risk management
- Security approval and employment decisions
- Exploitation and MCS
- Incident management
- 4. Physical security
- Principles of physical protection
- Ranking of sites, areas and movable assets
- The constituents of the IS
- Application of in-depth defense to physical protection
- Compromising parasitic signals
- Security measures
- 5. Logical security
- Measures by theme
- 6. Security regarding personnel
- Security measures regarding personnel
- 7. Requirements for interconnection
- Conditions required for interconnection
- Protection of interconnection means
- 8. Specific requirements for nomadic posts
- Specific features of nomadic posts
- Requirements and specific measures
Scheduled in French:
PARIS: Cancelled - upcoming date, please consult us
For the English realization, please, consult us.
€680 excluding tax (20% VAT)