Muratization of missiles and munitions
This course will enable engineers to design, test and manufacture tactical missiles and ammunition, to acquire an overview (technical, economic, international) of the production of insensitive ammunition (muratization).
It will also enable military officials to acquire essential information about insensitive ammunition.
The course lasts 5 days (30 hours) and includes:
- 8 half-days of lectures
- 1-day visit to a test center
including tests if possible.
During the course, French manufacturers working on insensitive ammunition will present their technical and financial expertise.
In addition, a lecture by MSIAC will present the genesis and work of this organization.
For information: one of the conferences is available in English.
Course level: Advanced
This course is for ENSI-level engineers and experienced senior tech degree-level technicians.
Technical Specialist Officer - Propulsion Technology
- Risks and accidents related to ammunition (storage, transport, operational life, etc.)
- Birth and evolution of the need for insensitive ammunition
- Standards and approval systems
- French standards
- International standards
- Insensitive ammunition authorities
- Theory and testing
- Modes of decomposition of energy source materials
- Characterization tests
- Modeling, calculations, probabilities
- Energy source materials for insensitive ammunition
- Basic molecules
- Propulsive and explosive compositions
- French munitions and missile manufacturers
- Past and future achievements
- Market developments
Scheduled in French:
PARIS: 4 to 8 November 2019
For the English realization, please, consult us.
€2,410 excluding tax (20% VAT)