This course will allow participants to improve their knowledge in dynamic structural analysis, dynamic environments, dynamic testing techniques.
The course lasts 5 days (30 hours) with:
- 22 hours lectures
- 5 hours exercises
- 3 hours visit demonstration
These techniques have been intensively developed in many industrial activities, in particular in the space area.
Particular attention will be given to the use of numerical and experimental methods enabling engineers to deal with more and more complex problems with a good understanding of the phenomena and an efficient analysis.
The course will be illustrated with exercises and of concrete applications.
Basic knowledge in mechanical vibrations.
Ex Technical staff in Mechanical engineering at INTESPACE, Professor at ISAE-SUPAERO
Expert in structural dynamics. Manager of the company TOP MODAL
Professor at ISAE-SUPAERO.
- Fundamentals in structural dynamics
- The one degree.of.freedom system
- Numerical methods for dynamic analysis
- Equations of motion of discrete systems and solultion
- Modal analysis and response computation
- Representation of damping
- Introduction to modal effective parameters
- Introduction to modal synthesis
- Transient vibrations and shocks
- Random vibrations: basic techniques and statistical energy approach (SEA)
- Experimental techniques
- Dynamic testing: identification and qualification
- Modal survey test techniques
- Visit and demonstration of modal survey test at INTESPACE
- Case study
Scheduled in French:
TOULOUSE: 13 to 17 May 2019
For the English realization, please, consult us.
€2,510 excluding tax (20% VAT)