This training will enable participants to:
- Know System Engineering as a global design approach for complex systems
- Understand the corresponding processes, their operation and the needed organization to support these processes
- Have a first practical grasp of the application of these processes
The training lasts 3 days (18 hours) and includes:
- Presentations about the state of the art, illustrated through industrial case studies
- Practical exercises
This training aims at covering the entire development cycle of a system, mostly on the engineering aspects, but also in relationship with the project management aspects.
It relies on existing international standards for system engineering, and their operational refinement in the aerospace industry.
A large part of the training is dedicated to getting a practical understanding of the concepts through exercises, on a case study developed throughout the training.
Training level: Basic
Owner At CollESys
Collaborative Engineering of Systems.
- Introduction to System Engineering
- Designing complex systems
- Notion of system thinking, life-cycle, processes
- Overview of international standards
- System Engineering and Project Management
- Project actors, roles and responsibilities
- Interfaces with System Engineering
- System Engineering: technical processes
- Need elicitation
- Requirement analysis and validation
- Design and modelling of Architectures
- Integration, Verification and Validation
- Qualification and Transfer to Use
- Demonstration and case study
- A case study, developed using a subset of SysML, will help illustrating the concepts presented in the training
Scheduled in French:
PARIS: 27 to 29 May 2019
For the English realization, please, consult us.
€1,430 excluding tax (20% VAT)