Apply Supply Chain practices to maintenance activities
The present training is dedicated to managers in charge of maintenance or ISS (In Service Support) activities in sectors operating fleets of heavy equipment such as aviation, defence, transportation…
Its aim is to develop a global command of modern concepts and practices of industrial and logistics management in the field of maintenance, in order to improve quality of service and reduce costs, while fulfilling safety requirements.
The course lasts 2 days (12 hours).
Morning courses are based on best practices presentation.
Afternoon courses are based on application workshops with different formats.
This training on " Supply Chain " is based on the adaptation of the best practices knowledge to the specificities of the maintenance concepts.
It aims to expose a complete vision of the specific Supply Chain issues of the maintenance flows, at a sufficient level of detail.
This training is accessible to all people who could be involved, or in position of leadership, in a project of performance improvement in the field of maintenance.
CSCP (Certified Supply Chain Professional), CPFR (Collaborative planning, forecasting and replenishment), CBBL (certified black belt leader).
- Systemic approach of Supply Chain flows and maintenance specificities
- Classical models for Supply Chain flows
- Natural constraints on flows: horizons, stocks, lead times and interactions
- Push/ Pull flows: decoupling points, planning and stocks
- KPI: Service rate, calculation methods
- Specificities of maintenance activities: SRU / LRU, standard exchanges and other specific flows
- Logistic flows and sells aministration
- Improve flows performance with the lean tools
- Forecast methods for customer demand
- Sizing of inventory covers
- Planning and launch of production in pull mode;
- Scheduling of production and optimal management of production ressources
- Physical flows within workshops
- Integrate Information systems in your improvement projects
- Structure of information systems
- Standard solutions for maintenance flows in information systems
- Master data management: structuring parameters that needs regular updates
- Solutions to ease information system utilization in the Supply Chain
- Maximise chance of success in transformation project
- Define perimeter and objectives of the project: the scoping phase
- Best practices to plan a project of improvement
- Examples of operational project management tools
- Organize your project: how to structure your tenders and how much will it cost?
- Change management keys of success
Scheduled in French:
PARIS: 26 and 27 June 2019
(Originally scheduled from 4 to 5 April 2019)
For the English realization, please, consult us.
€1,080 excluding tax (20% VAT)