Feedback on operational security
Practical application in the space industry
This course will enable participants to understand, through the specificity of the space domain, the state-of-the-art techniques used today in system operational security, relying in particular on experiencedfeedback (correlation between predictive models and observations).
The course lasts 5 days (30 hours) and includes:
- 20 hours of lectures
- 10 hours of exercises
This training is based on a design approach to give listeners an overview of system operational security.
It is illustrated by practical applications in the form of real examples.
Course level: Basic/Advanced
The course is aimed at space engineers but also engineers from other fields who wish to transfer these innovative methods to their field.
Technical Authority in Operational Security at AIRBUS Defence & Space, Toulouse
Professor at ISAE *
* ISAE-SUPAERO, the Institut Supérieur de l’Aéronautique et de l’Espace or National Higher French Institute of Aeronautics and Space
- Issues - Definitions
- Operational security processes
- Operational security design and engineering
- The specificity of the space domain: launchers and satellites
- Feedback in orbit (launcher, satellite)
- Disaster analysis
- Causes of malfunctions
- Causes of failures
- Managing "dysfunctional" risks
- Correlation between predictive models and observed reliability
- Definition and implementation of a REX system for an SDF operation
- Innovative approaches:
- Hybrid REX-Predictions approaches
- Behavioral simulation
- Resiliency of systems
- Specific example:
Analysis of the concrete problems proposed by the trainees.
Using a guideline-to address the different facets of the use of REX, from "fictional" examples drawn from reality.
- Illustration of the different sections
- Addressing the different areas: system, avionics, software, propulsion, structure, payload
- Conducting operational security analysis
Scheduled in French:
TOULOUSE: Programmable in 2019 on request.
For the English realization, please, consult us.
€1,930 excluding tax (20% VAT)