Criminal liability of the engineer and the project team
At the end of this training, the trainees are able to understand the issues related to the safety of people and property, to take into account the criminal risks incurred in the event of an accident, to identify roles and responsibilities within an organization and set up a safety management system there.
This training features close collaboration between technical and legal disciplines.
The course lasts 21 hours over 3 consecutive days.
When working with the safety of people and property, engineers, and collectively, the project team expose themselves to legal risk by making design, implementation and project management decisions.
What are these risks?
Failure to comply with the obligation of due safety is a crime that is heavily penalized. By action or negligence. How can we protect ourselves from it?
What must expert do? What does he need to know? What precautions should he take?
The objective of this course is to enable engineers to understand the issues of legal responsibility for the decisions made and to implement the means to perform due diligence.
At the end of this training, learners will able to:
- understand the issues of personal and property security
- know criminal offenses, penalties incurred in the event of an accident, and the mechanism for the delegation of criminal power
- implement a safety authority within an organization (designation, attribution, delegations, ...)
- implement a safety management system
- develop instructions, rigorous standards of reference and action plans regarding the safety of people and property
- produce evidence of instructions and records that must be kept.
Course level: Basic – Engineer who acquired the basics of risks management
ICT Airworthiness Expert, DGA
LAMIH UMR CNRS 8201 (Valenciennes)
Lawyer - Law Firm
Through masterful interventions and a case study, the topics covered in this course are:
- Criminal liability
- Obligations of due safety
- Precaution, prudence and diligence
- Offenses types
- Sanctions examples
- Features of information technology and telecommunications
- Protection of privacy and personal data
- Software license management
- Counterfeiting risks
- Definition and designation of the safety authority
- Definition of the safety authority
- Designation of the safety authority
- Attribution of the safety authority
- Authorization to delegate
- Forms and content of criminal delegations
- Implementing of a safety management system within an organization
- Action plans
- Instruction, procedure, recording
- Evidence file
- Temporary storage of documents on a probative basis
- Archiving, duration of administrative use
- Essential framework
- Exchange of experiences and continuous improvement
- Implementation of an alert system
- Establishing a crisis management system
- Tools and methods
- Risk management
- Case studies used for the above topics
- Gare de Lyon Incident
- ONP Program
Scheduled in French:
PARIS: Cancelled - Upcoming date, please consult us.
For the English realization, please, consult us.
€1,550 excluding tax (20% VAT)