This course will enable engineers working in the design, control, manufacture or utilization of aircraft or aeronautical equipment to acquire a general understanding of the issues related to flight control, mainly in the civil aircraft field.
The course lasts 5 days (31 hours) and includes:
- 28 hours of classroom-based learning
- 2 hours of simulator-based demonstration
- A day spent at Airbus
- 1 panel discussion
By providing participants with a general understanding of the issues related to flight control, this course aims to enabling learners to: situate their own work inside the aircraft itself, dialog with other specialists to better solve interface-related issues, and understand the point of view and the language of the men of synthesis, the users or crews.
Stakeholders active in the industry, airlines and ISAE (ISAE-SUPAERO, the Institut Supérieur de l’Aéronautique et de l’Espace or National Higher French Institute of Aeronautics and Space) are chosen for their current involvement in the research, design, testing or use of aircraft.
Course level: Advanced
Notions of flight mechanics.The course is ideally suited to engineers with technical responsibilities in the design, manufacture, control, testing, utilization, sales or after-sales support of aircraft.
Frédéric DEHAIS (Dr.):
Human Factors Research Engineer at ISAE-SUPAERO
- Recap of flight mechanics
- Flight control
- Control loop
- Flight control surface actions
- Flight quality (natural aircraft, correctors)
- Flight control assistance systems
- Overview of control-related information
- Flight management systems
- Demonstration on a flight control assistance simulator (or FMS simulator)
- Architecture of flight controls and cockpit layout (Airbus)
- Flying and physiology
- Ergonomic and crew workload problems - human factors
- The user's point of view
- Airline pilot
- Simulator flight demonstration
- Live telemetric analysis of an equipped aircraft
- Introduction to the simulator and the test bench (as per availability)
Scheduled in French:
TOULOUSE: NEXT DATE - PLEASE CONSULT US
For the English realization, please, consult us.
€2,670 excluding tax (20% VAT)