Introduction to space systems
The purpose of this course is to analyze specific characteristics of space systems, in order to provide the attendees with understanding and knowledge of constraints to be taken into account during the design and development of space projects.
The knowledge of these characteristics of space programs and space environment is required for developing space systems and equipments.
The course lasts 4 days (26 hours) including lectures and visit.
The use of space develops quickly. A growing number of equipment and systems must be conceived, taking into account the specific characteristics of the space field.
This training course makes it possible to apprehend:
- the various specific constraints, from the mechanical, thermal and electric points of view
- the aspects of space system development and organization.
To attend this training course with profit, it is better to have a technical training (Master level or engineering degree).
Professor at ISAE-SUPAERO
Professor at ISAE-SUPAERO.
- Space systems
- Interest of space missions
- Space systems architecture
- Space vehicles organization
- Space environment
- Orbital mechanics
- Space environment characteristics
- Characteristics and constraints
- Radiofrequency communications with the Earth
- Launch constraints
- Effects of orbital perturbations on space vehicles
- Effects of the space environment on materials and electrical components
- Space program development
- Industrial organization
- Project management
- Reliability - Availability
- Qualification - Tests
Scheduled in French:
TOULOUSE: 16 to 19 November 2020
For the English realization, please, consult us.
€1,790 excluding tax (20% VAT)