Notions of embedded systems in civil and military aeronautics
The purpose of this course is to provide an overview, not a detailed knowledge, of embedded technologies on civil and military aircraft. Common systems are presented.
The course includes presentations on qualification matters, civil and military aircraft architectures by aircraft manufacturers, and operational use topics by users (French Air Force and Air France).
The course lasts 5 days (31 hours).
This course points the matching between system specification and system integration on aircraft.
Certification aspects are considered.
This course is open to everyone, engineers, technicians and managers.
Avionics expert at DGA/TA
With speakers chosen for their competences in dedicated domains.
- Architecture (flight controls)
- Simple notions of flight dynamics
- Helicopter specific embedded systems linked to civilian and military missions
- Architecture of civil aircraft
- Overall presentation of current aircraft structure with consequences on redundancies, safety
- Civilian and military specificities
- Architectures of military aircraft
- Overall presentation of specificities linked to armament
- Autopilot/flight controls
- Systems associated to these critical aircraft functions
- Presentation of classical and electrical flight controls (in the loop, emergency…)
- Navigation systems/radio communication/oversight
- All navigation system with its connection to ground follow-up (Inertial coupling /GPS, TACAN, ILS...)
- Monitoring and alert functions (TCAS, GPWS...)
- Embedded power network
- Electrical power (presentation under a safety angle by the disfunctional modeling)
- Feedback from operational experience
- Aircraft setup
- Onboard clearance of equipment and systems
- Lab and ground testing of equipment and systems
- Focus on flight data recorders
- Visit of DGA TA (former CEAT) test center
Scheduled in French:
TOULOUSE: 30 November to 4 December 2020
For the English realization, please, consult us.
€2,570 excluding tax (20% VAT)