The ISO 9001: 2008 Standard
Specifies the requirements for quality management systems concerning not only the quality of the provided services, but also customers satisfaction.
Based on an approach by process, it emphasizes the importance:
• to understand and to meet customer requirements;
• to consider the process in terms of value added;
• to measure their performance and their effectiveness;
• to improve continuously by an approach of progress.
• of the presence of a motivated team which is always listening to you;
• to control of our organization;
• of the care brought to our training courses setting up:
- good choice of our facilitators all seniors in their fields;
- rigour in their planning and their organization;
- permanent research of the best host conditions;
- supply of a quality documentation, on the adequate media.
• of some information always available to serve you;
• of the rigorous management of your files.
- 140 inter training courses,
- 73 in-house training courses,
- 847 days of training,
- 2227 participants
And we are proud to display an overall satisfaction rate of our trainees greater than over 95 %