EUROSAE : A BUSINESS
TRAINING COURSES ADAPTED TO YOUR NEEDS
Inter-companies training courses
The inter-companies training courses are the core of EUROSAE continuing education offer.
These short training courses are focused on the job skills or the methods and techniques related.
They take place at EUROSAE in Paris, Palaiseau or Toulouse.
A choice among more than 250 training courses which are updated annually.
They are performed by high-quality experts.
Our training courses are classified in 3 levels:
• Basic: Have the basic general knowledge in the related field.
• Advanced: Get the theoretical and practical knowledge in the treated field.
• Specialization: Master the essential theoretical and practical aspects offering a real added value in the treated field.
These training courses are often proposed at fixed dates, however, we collect throughout the year isolated applications, and as soon as a sufficient number of participants are reached, an additional inter-companies session is scheduled.
Intra-companies training courses, the customised training courses of EUROSAE
The intra-company training course is often an efficient solution for the “tailor-made”, specific and innovative training projects.
The possibilities of achievement are various:
• replicating the same training course from the catalogue,
• building a training course from the catalogue or several training courses combined,
• designing of a customised training course.
You can obtain a higher flexibility by adjusting several parameters such as: the duration, the planning date, the place, the content and the learning process.
EUROSAE brings its expertise at your service to build with you a training programme tailored to your needs, thanks to a pedagogical engineering carried out internally in consultation with your teams and our experts in the field.
These training courses can bring together professional teams well targeted in some places and conditions adapted to an optimization of the resources.
The scheduled training courses on-demand
We offer, on demand, a number of training courses which have been the subject of achieving inter-company or intra-company training or dealing with topics taught in the context of the training of some student-engineers of our two partners schools.
Most of your inter-companies training courses mentioned in our catalogue could be done as intra-company training courses.
Do not hesitate do contact us for the implementation of your training project.
Our teams are at your disposal to meet your expectations
+33 (0)1 41 08 12 12 - Contact
TRAININGS COURSES AVAILABLE FOR INTRA-COMPANIES REQUEST
• AED 042 : Certification of embedded software of the DO - 178 B/ED - 12B to DO 178 C-ED12C
• AED 078 : Economy in aeronautics and aviation
• AED 079 : Customer support and maintenance
• AED 081 : Eco conception
• MPC 041 : The social factor: a risk for your projects
• SYI 021 : Integrated Logistic Support (ILS)
• SYI 029 : Supply chain basic management of performance (serious game)
• SYI 030 : Supply chain management of industrial and commercial plan (S & OP) (serious game)
• MPC 040 : The essential of psychosocial risks and the stress management for managers
• MPC 007 : To know how to facilitate a meeting of effective creativity - How to find innovative solutions in team.
• SYI 034 : Processes of systems life cycles
• SYI 035 : Projects Management of engineering system in the context of collaborative projects
• TMA 001 : Introduction to marine hydrodynamics
• TMA 002 : Dynamic stability and sea keeping
• TMA 003 : Submarine dynamics and motion
• TMA 011 : Renewable sea energies - Legal approach and industrial overview
• SYI 025 : Maintenance / maintainability of industrial systems
EUROSAE: Performance and Requirement
Since February 2004, EUROSAE has been certified ISO 9001 for "the organization and implementation of actions of continuous vocational training". This guarantee of quality is one of the recognition of the professionalism of EUROSAE’s teams.
The path of professionalization "Business" can be arranged according to your need in collaboration with one of our schools partners. The path of professionalization "Business" is awarded by a Certificat d’Études Spécialisées (CES -Certificate of Specialized Studies) which allows to validate the acquisition of knowledge defined during the building of the path. It is only granted to candidates who have passed the certification tests.
EUROSAE cybersecurity skills are in the RNCP (Répertoire national des certifications professionnelles / National register of vocational certifications) and may give rise to certifications.