Unmanned aerial systems
This course is intended for any engineer or technician dealing with the conception and use of unmanned aerial systems (uas). they will acquire the base knowledge necessary to understand the functioning of uas, their missions (observation, reconnaissance or else) and their actual limitations.
The course lasts 4 days (24 hours).
The objective is to give general knowledge to all who are concerned by the definition, conception or use of unmanned aerial systems.
To that respect, it can be of use for military as well as government personnel, or technician or engineers working in connected matters (avionics, propulsion, communications, optronics, detection, electronic warfare, …).
Basic scientific knowledge and basic knowledge on intelligence missions are desirable.
This course can be followed by the AED 016 course “Unmanned Aerial Systems Architecture” that details the technical concepts presented here.
Head of programs - tactical uas in AIRBUS DEFENCE & SPACE.
Manager of engineering segments in information systems
- Historical panorama
- Categories and missions of the UAS
- The different categories, from micro UAS to HALE
- Architecture and components
- Detailed architecture of the main subsystems
- Automation levels
- Ground Control Stations
- On-board equipment
- Mission equipment
- User context
- Interoperability and standardisation
- Certification and insertion into the general aviation airspace
- Operational needs and user feedback
- Economical panorama
- Industrial actors in the world
- Main state programs and in progress developments
- Focus on French programs and developments
Scheduled in French:
PARIS: May 16 to 19, 2022
For the English realization, please, consult us.
€1,810 excluding tax (20% VAT)