Introduction to composite materials
This training allows the auditors to:
- Know the main composites
- Understand their mechanical advantages
- To have tools of choice between composite and metallic materials
- Know their manufacturing techniques and control
This training duration is 2 days (12 hours) including 3 hours of practice.
This training course is an introductory course.
This training course gives a general look on:
- Composite materials main characteristics
- Technic and financial requirements
- Manufacturing and control processes
- Choosing between composite and metallic structures
This training course includes theoretical and practice approach.
Level of the training: Basic
Training course for engineers and technicians wishing discover the composite materials and the raisons of their using.
Former head of composite technical center at Eurocopter La Courneuve and technical and industrial centers at Astrium Les Mureaux
Professor in engineer schools.
- Usual composite materials
- Monolithic and sandwich structures
- Electrical, thermal
- Calculation, Design
- Service life calculation
- Damage tolerance
- Economical aspect
- Composite or metallic choice
- Manufacturing processes
- Resin transfert moulding
- Composite structures examples
- Airplanes, helicopters, space
Scheduled in French:
PARIS: 9 and 10 June 2022
For the English realization, please, consult us.
€1,230 excluding tax (20% VAT)