New technologies: MEMS, MOEMS, MICROSYSTEMS
This training is for any engineer interested in new technologies or microsystems for the realization of professional equipment and major civil and military systems. At the end of the training, the trainee will know the main technologies used for the realization of the microsystems, will be able to evaluate the maturity of the products in the main fields of application, will have methods and knowledge to understand the life cycle of 'a microsystem from design to industrialization.
The course lasts 4 days (24 hours) and includes a site or laboratory visit.
The application of microtechnologies brings new ways to produce equipment and systems. The course provides a global overview of the topic. The course features presentations of various achievements and includes a site or laboratory visit.
Course level: Basic
Level of the internship : Engineer, Master or experienced Technician
This seminar is intended for a very wide audience of senior engineers and technicians, interested in the realization or the applications of microtechnologies, without particular specialization.
CNES/Head of Laboratory Services and Expertise
With the participation of many teachers, researchers and industry experts
- Microsystems and microtechnologies: what are they for?
- MEMS: Micro Electro Mecanical Systems
- MOEMS: Micro Opto Electro Mechanical Systems
- Micro-sensors and micro-actuators
- Nanosystems, etc.
- Principal technologies used
- Format: silicon, quartz, polymers, etc.
- Principles of production: micro-machining, engraving, foundries
- MEMS markets, MEMS applications and industrial infrastructures
- Reliability of microsystems
- Examples of MEMS
- Bio-MEMS and microsystems for biology and health
- Radio frequency MEMS, optical MEMS
- Inertial MEMS
- Micro-batteries and miniature power sources
- Towards nanotechnologies: examples of NEMS, etc.
- Visit to a technology center
Scheduled in French:
PARIS: Biennial internship odd years. Programmable in 2020 on request.
For the English realization, please, consult us.
€1,910 excluding tax (20% VAT)