PREDICTIVE AERONAUTICS MAINTENANCE
To acquire technical knowledge specific to preventive maintenance in the aeronautical field and the related issues.
The course enables learners to:
- Acquire the fundamental principles of predictive maintenance, including the notion of Big Data (collection, analysis and processing mass data)
- Acquire knowledge of diagnostics and the functional monitoring of components
- Gain insight into the selection and analysis of mass data
- Increase their knowledge of the notions of maintainability, operability and costs.
- Identify the problems associated with the collection, analysis and processing of mass data
The course lasts 3.5 days (21 hours) and includes a 3-hour visit to the Maintenance Control Center (MCC).
This course enables learners to improve their knowledge of preventive maintenance by covering the various components (BITE, maintainability, operability and costs), the tools (ACARS, ACMS, FOMAX, SKYWISE) and the methodology (procedures for MSG3 analyses) and to identify issues related to the exploitation of mass data (big data).
Theory will be put into practice through tutorials and demonstrated by a visit to the MCC.
Course level: Basic/Advanced
The course is aimed at research engineers interested in maintainability and operability (engineering and customer support). Some knowledge is recommended in engineering (BITE function), maintainability (Technical Data), operability (knowledge of dispatchability (GO failures, GO NO, GO IF, MMEL conditions, OR calculation, DMC)), controllers (FADEC for the propulsion system), but also avionic systems (the propulsion system at a minimum).
Fouad MEZOURI :
Engineer, Maintainability et Operability Expert.
Specialist in ETS (Enhanced Trouble Shooting), also known as OBETSI (Optimized BITE and Enhanced Trouble Shooting).
- Failure Monitoring (BITE)
- Standard type, modes, functions, etc.
- Airbus BITE standards (standard ABD100.1.4 revision F)
- Fault classifications, cockpit effects, rectifying ranges
- Preventive maintenance and related issues
- Health Monitoring
- Continuous monitoring of electrical and physical data to evaluate operational reliability
- Scheduling maintenance operations according to the airworthiness (in or out of the maintenance base), and updating the maintenance planning document (MPD)
- Health Monitoring
- Purpose of the Skywise Program
- Principal components of Skywise
- Organization and worksharing between the different industry players
- Selection and analysis of mass data (Big Data) in the cloud
- Secure mass data acquisition (security data management)
- Systems analysis procedures (development of failure confirmation and the fault isolation section)
- Review(s) of technical documentation (TSM, ASM, AMM, WDM, etc.)
- Description of the system and these different interfaces
- Tool architecture and added values.
- Communication protocol and secure ground flight maintenance data transmission
Scheduled in French:
TOULOUSE: 22 to 25 March 2021
For the English realization, please, consult us.
€1,620 excluding tax (20% VAT)