Transport of explosive materials and items
This course is intended for engineers and technicians who design, develop, manufacture or transport explosive substances or items and will provide an overview of the safety issues raised by transport and of the applicable regulations.
The course lasts 3 days (18 hours) and includes lectures and case studies.
To provide comprehensive information on the problems related to the transport of explosive substances and items and the various applicable regulations.
This course will be particularly useful to staff wishing to acquire the qualification of safety adviser for the transport of explosive substances or items, as required by the Ministerial Decree regarding road transport.
Course level: Advanced
Engineers, officers or technicians with a good knowledge of pyrotechnics and directly or indirectly involved in the transport of pyrotechnic products (logistic functions, design offices, purchasing, testing, security, ...).
Advisor on the Safe Transportation of Dangerous Goods at NEXTER.
- Overview of the various regulations applicable to the transport of explosive substances and items in the public domain
- The UN recommendation on the transport of dangerous goods: the basics of various national or international regulations established according to the modes of transport
- The ADR
- The technical instruments of the ICAO
- French decrees
- Comparison with the classification established in application of labor regulations
- The definition and approval of the packaging of explosive substances and items for transport in the public domain
- Transport authorization
- Classification for the transport of explosive substances and items
- Testing and ranking criteria
- Execution of the transport
- Provisions regarding the materials and conditions for the road transport of explosive substances and items
- Air transport provisions
- Other applicable regulations
- Traffic control of explosive products
- Applicability to the Ministry of Defense
Scheduled in French:
PARIS: 4 to 6 October 2021
For the English realization, please, consult us.
€1,570 excluding tax (20% VAT)