Apply Supply Chain practices to maintenance activities
The present training is dedicated to managers in charge of maintenance or ISS (In Service Support) activities in sectors operating fleets of heavy equipment such as aviation, defence, transportation…
Its aim is to develop a global command of modern concepts and practices of industrial and logistics management in the field of maintenance, in order to improve quality of service and reduce costs, while fulfilling safety requirements.
The course lasts 2 days (12 hours).
Morning courses are based on best practices presentation.
Afternoon courses are based on application workshops with different formats.
This training on " Supply Chain " is based on the adaptation of the best practices knowledge to the specificities of the maintenance concepts.
It aims to expose a complete vision of the specific Supply Chain issues of the maintenance flows, at a sufficient level of detail.
This training is accessible to all people who could be involved, or in position of leadership, in a project of performance improvement in the field of maintenance.
CSCP (Certified Supply Chain Professional), CPFR (Collaborative planning, forecasting and replenishment), CBBL (certified black belt leader).
- Systemic approach of Supply Chain flows and maintenance specificities
- Classical models for Supply Chain flows
- Natural constraints on flows: horizons, stocks, lead times and interactions
- Push/ Pull flows: decoupling points, planning and stocks
- Specificities of maintenance activities: SRU / LRU, standard exchanges and other specific flows
- Performance indicators : the service rate, calculation methods
- Improve flows performance with the lean tools
- The 8 pillars of maintenance
- Forecast methods for customer demand
- Sizing of inventory covers
- Scheduling of production and optimal management of production ressources
- Physical flows within workshops
- Integrate Information systems in your improvement projects
- Structure of information systems
- Standard solutions for maintenance flows in information systems
- Solutions to ease information system utilization in the Supply Chain
Scheduled in French:
PARIS: 15 and 16 April 2021
For the English realization, please, consult us.
€1,110 excluding tax (20% VAT)