Flight tests techniques
This training will enable design engineers and consultants to expand their knowledge through an opening on the area of ground tests and flight, necessary to development and qualification 'good for flight 'of airborne equipment. both the flight test engineers as ground test engineers will find interest.
The course lasts 5 days (30 hours, excluding travel) and comprises:
- 14 presentations (some with test pilots and test flight engineers)
- 4 visits of test centres
Rather than providing a detailed description of techniques, is establish contacts between specialists and design test specialists; that's why the course includes visits of specialized institutions.
On behalf presentations, discussions and visits, confrontation sometimes different thinking unfashionable must contribute to the enrichment technical knowledge of the participants.
This course is intended for graduate engineers who already have professional experience of a few years and having, if possible, recently refreshed their knowledge of flight mechanics.
Flight Test Pilot, DGA EV Toulouse.
- Ground tests
- Static tests
- Fatigue tests
- Landing gear tests
- Floating tests
- Lightning strike tests and electro-magnetic environment
- Wind tunnel aerodynamic tests
- Flight tests
- Certification of civil transport aircraft
- Military tests
- Introduction to simulator testing techniques
- System Flight Tests
- First flight and opening the flight envelope
- Performance and flying qualities testing
- Helicopter Testing
- Subsequent visits are normally scheduled
- Aeronautical Test Center in Toulouse
- Flight Test Centre in Istres or in Cazaux
- Industrial Test Centre in Istres, Marignane or Bordeaux
- Airbus Flight Test in Toulouse
Scheduled in French:
TOULOUSE and ISTRES or CAZAUX
AED 020.1: 18 to 22 March 2019
AED 020.2: 17 to 21 June 2019
For the English realization, please, consult us.
€3,590 excluding tax (20% VAT)