Part 21G: production organizations
Extension to state regulation (FRA 21G)
Present and understand the requirements applicable to the production organizations for the airworthiness and environmental certification of aircraft and related products (engines, propellers), parts and appliances.
Course duration is 1 day (6 hours).
The courses :
- AED 054 - PART 21J: design organizations
- AED 055 - PART 21G: production organizations
- AED 056 - PART M: continued airworthiness
- AED 057 - PART 145: maintenance organizations
Are related to the EASA regulations applicable for the approval of organizations.
The interest of these courses consists in their mandatory aspect in the frame of the European aeronautical industry.
Following a reminder of the airworthiness concept and certification procedures for production, the course will then focus on a detailed presentation and review of the requirements related to production organisations approval.
International aeronautical expert.
- Airworthiness concept and related regulations
- Founder act and principles (Chicago Convention, ICAO)
- Application in European frame (EASA, Member States) (regulation, Authority)
- Certification procedures (Part-21) for production
- Certificate of Airworthiness
- Authorised release certificate
- Maintain a new aircraft that it has produced
- Issue a permit to fly under specific conditions
- Requirements / parameters for design organization approval (Part-21 Subpart G)
- Application and issuance of production organization approval
- Quality system
- System management: how to ensure the production conforms to the applicable design data
- How to ensure that responsibilities are clearly endorsed
- Means and methods to be covered by written procedures
- The follow up of subcontractors and suppliers
- Data : the Production Organization Manual (POM)
- Experience and qualifications of management staff and authorized signatories
- Terms of approval and changes
- Investigations and findings
- Duration and continued validity
- Obligations of the holder
Scheduled in French :
TOULOUSE: 16 April 2019
For the English realization, please, consult us.
€580 excluding tax (20% VAT)