Angular rate inertial sensors
To provide engineers with a basic knowledge of the various gyros technologies as well as their application fields.
The course lasts 4 days (24 hours) with presentation of numerous materials and a visit of a company producing fiber optic gyros.
To present the various technologies from the old ones to the latest state of the art.
Course designed for engineers interested in the design or maintenance of GNC systems using inertial sensors for all types of vehicles.
Senior expert retired from EADS ASTRIUM as head of sensor and actuator department. Now consulting in inertial equipments.
- General Informations on Gyro Technology:
- Definitions, various actors, offer and demand market, calibration parameters of a gyro
- Mechanical Gyros:
- One axis gyro, two axis gyros, Electrostatic suspended gyro
- Example of realization
- Definition and quick overview of the involved technologies
- Fiber Optic Gyros:
- Sagnac effect, optical reciprocity, physical principles, processing electronic, mock up presentation
- Ring Laser Gyros:
- Laser principle, laser in the Sagnac effect, operating principles, processing electronics, material presentation
- Vibrating Gyros:
- Algorithms, different order of resonators, exemple of realization, HRG Gyros, MEMS Gyros
- Summary and Conclusion
Scheduled in French:
PARIS: Cancelled - Upcoming date, please consult us.
For the English realization, please, consult us.
€2,030 excluding tax (20% VAT)