Quality-managing the programming of ''Hardware'' or ''Software'' projects
This training aims to present a methodology for controlling the costs and tracking of a development project through the continuous monitoring of the quality of the programmed code. The method covers most languages: Java, C#, PHP, Python, PL/SQL, C/C ++, Ada, Cobol, VB.NET, VHDL, etc. It also applies to the programming of electronic components. Learners will be able to deploy the open source solution "Sonarqube" to evaluate, monitor and manage the quality of their project (demonstration on a project developed in Java). The goal is to reduce the cost of maintainability of the source code and improve the reliability of the application. This course is designed for software quality managers, IT/electronic project managers and developers wishing to meet their customers' needs. Contractors/customers and IT management will also be interested in this module for understanding the techniques available to them to control the quality of the deliverables of their hardware or software development projects.
Expected benefits of the method:
- Help with decision-making
- Acceptability of risk
- Improving productivity
- Management of developments and improvement of the passive
- Achieving a level of quality
The course lasts 2 days (14 hours):
- 10 hours of lectures
- 4 hours of practical work/discussion/exercises.
The trainer will explore the key concepts of code analysis and the benefits of implementing a continuous integration process in order to report on the quality of a project. The principal of Technical Debt will be covered. Learners will customize a set of rules to follow. Aeronautical, military and space examples will illustrate the discussion in relation to certain objectives of IEC 61508, ISO 26262, ECSS, DO178 and DO254 standards.
Course level: Basic and developing skills
Head of SDF Systems Expertise and Software at the DGA.
Speakers will be experts who believe in the efficiency of agile methods such as eXtrem Programming, Test Driven Development, and involved in the assessment of managing multi-domain IT developments.
- Principles of static code analysis
- Quality factors and data aggregation ISO/IEC25010: 2011
- Basic metrics: duplication rate, cyclomatic number, essential complexity, Liskov principle, etc.
- Code coverage by structural coverage unit tests
- Formal static analysis: model checking, abstract interpretation
- Ongoing integration
- Task automation
- Monitoring changes to code quality
- Concept of Technical Debt SQALE method
- Analysis of a IT project
- Overview of analysis software available on the market
- Deployment of the open source analysis solution Sonarqube
- Definition of a quality model
- Evaluation of the computer code of an existing project
- Definition of a remediation plan
- Customizing a standard that must be followed
- Typical requirements to be included in contracts
Scheduled in French:
TOULOUSE: 4 to 5 June 2019
For the English realization, please, consult us.
€1,440 excluding tax (20% VAT)