Introduction to composite materials
Composite materials properties and manufacturing processes basic knowledge.
This training duration is 2 days (12 hours) including 3 hours of practice.
This training course is an introductory course.
This training course gives a general look on:
- Composite materials main characteristics
- Technic and financial requirements
- Manufacturing and control processes
- Choosing between composite and metallic structures
This training course includes theoretical and practice approach.
Level of the training: Basic
Training course for engineers and technicians wishing discover the composite materials and the raisons of their using.
Former head of composite technical center at Eurocopter La Courneuve and technical and industrial centers at Astrium Les Mureaux
Professor in engineer schools.
- Usual composite materials
- Monolithic and sandwich structures
- Electrical, thermal
- Calculation, Design
- Service life calculation
- Damage tolerance
- Economical aspect
- Composite or metallic choice
- Manufacturing processes
- Resin transfert moulding
- Composite structures examples
- Airplanes, helicopters, space
Scheduled in French:
PARIS: 12 and 13 September 2019
For the English realization, please, consult us.
€1,120 excluding tax (20% VAT)