Part 21J: design organizations
Extension to state regulation (FRA 21J)
Present and understand the requirements applicable to the design organizations for the airworthiness and environmental certification of aircraft and related products (engines, propellers), parts and appliances.
Course duration is 1 day (7 hours).
- AED 054 - PART 21J: design organizations
- AED 055 - PART 21G: production organizations
- AED 056 - PART M: continued airworthiness
- AED 057 - PART 145: maintenance organizations
Are related to the EASA regulations applicable for the approval of organizations.
The interest of these courses consist in their mandatory aspect in the frame of the European aeronautical industry.
Following a reminder of the airworthiness concept and certification procedures for design, the course will then focus on a detailed presentation and review of the requirements related to design organizations approval.
Graduate Aeronautics Engineer
Previous VP Airworthiness ATR.
- Requirements / parameters for design organization approval (Part-21 Subpart J)
- Application and issuance of design organization approval
- Design assurance system and changes to the design assurance system
- System management: how to ensure the design complies with the certification basis
- How to ensure that responsibilities are clearly endorsed
- Means and methods to be covered bywritten procedures
- The follow up of subcontractors and suppliers
- Data : the Design Organization Manual (DOM)
- Experience and qualifications of management staff and authorized signatories
- The office of airworthiness: mission, activities, independence
- Terms of approval and changes
- Investigations and findings
- Duration and continued validity
- Obligations of the holder
- Certification procedures (Part-21) for design
- Type certification (TC, STC)
- Changes (classification, approval)
- Repairs (classification, approval)
- Parts and appliances (ETSO qualification)
Scheduled in French:
TOULOUSE: 30 mars 2021
For the English realization, please, consult us.
€680 excluding tax (20% VAT)